Sunday, March 12, 2017

Lasting Memories #335 - Include Lots Of Numbers!

Hello, hello! Good Sunday morning to you! Are you having a good weekend? It has turned back cold here in the middle of the US! We were 80 degrees on Thursday and then in the 30's on Saturday. Luckily our area missed out on the snow!

We have a new challenge posted over at Lasting Memories today. DT Sandy is providing the challenges and the prize this month. Our challenge for this week is a fun one!

"Numbers" - include lots of numbers on your layout - with an optional challenge of making a birthday layout.


I just love this photo of Matthew. When he was little he was always such a good sport to pose for pictures! Now that he is 19 - not so much! Now I usually get a - "Do I have to look at the camera?"! I just take what I can get!

I have used all Echo Park papers - most of them scraps - on this layout. Even the star was already cut out and in with my scraps! The balloon sticker, the label, and the "it's your birthday" sticker are from a sticker sheet from Carta Bella's - It's a Celebration - collection.

Here are a couple of close ups of the clusters:



I based my layout off of this fun sketch that I found at Cocoa Daisy from February. 


Head on over to Lasting Memories to see how the rest of the design team interpreted this challenge. We hope to see you playing along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! Look at you scrapping those older pics! Of course, he is still under 20:) Love your papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous birthday layout....love the birthday collection papers that you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've been having about the same weather but our lows are 18-20. I've missed having snow this Winter though. We've had very, very little!! FUN birthday page with the numbers paper and great take on the sketch too. :)

    ReplyDelete