Friday, March 3, 2017

PDE LInky Party Ch #162 - Anything Goes

Hello everyone! Happy Friday to you! I hope that you have all had a good week and are ready for the weekend!

We have a new challenge for you today at PDE Linky Party. Since it is the first Friday of the month our challenge is:

Ch # 162 - Anything Goes

I have made a card for this challenge!


I picked up the Jen Hadfield "Best Of" paper pad at Hobby Lobby and couldn't wait to use it on something! The sentiment is cut out of one of the cut apart papers and I added a puffy heart to it. I kept it pretty clean and simple - and flat - for easier mailing!

Be sure to stop by PDE Linky Party to see the awesome projects from the rest of the design team. We would love it if you played along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope that you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment