Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Hello Friend - Soul Scrapper's April Card Challenge

Hi guys! Here we are at the middle of the week already. It will be the weekend before we know it. We just have three more weeks of school. Three. This school year has gone by so fast, and I am so looking forward to summer vacation and the long, lazy days to come.

I've got a card to share with you today. The card challenge at Soul Scrappers for April is to add the word "friend or friends" to your card.


Are you getting tired of this Front Porch collection by Pebbles yet? This is the third card that I have made using it, and I have at least one more to share with you using this collection tomorrow. What can I say, I love this collection, and since I just rediscovered it, I want to try to get it all used up, so you'll probably be seeing more of it over the next couple of weeks!

Once again, I used a piece from the cut apart sheet for my sentiment. The three gems are a lighter shade of the green on the sentiment, but under the light they look more white. This card came together really quickly, and I'm sure it will bring a smile to the recipient's face!

Head on over to Soul Scrappers and check out all of the fun challenges that we have going on. There's a wide variety - something for everyone!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh. I love that sentiment banner. Juniper is one of my favorite colors, so I'm not "sick of this paper yet". LOL Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete