Sunday, July 16, 2017

Christmas Card Challenges #17

Hello, everyone! Happy Sunday to you! I hope that you are having a good weekend! It looks like summer has really arrived here in the middle of the US. Temps this week are going to be in the mid 90's, high humidity (I'm sure!), and no sign of rain in the next seven days!

We have a new challenge up at Christmas Card Challenges today. Our only rule is to create a Christmas/holiday card. We do offer up an optional challenge in case you need a little inspiration. This week's optional challenge is a photo inspiration challenge. Use the image below for your inspiration:



I was inspired by the colors and the sentiment, of course! When I was going through my Christmas stash I found the Shimelle "Christmas Magic" 6x6 paper pad. The colors were perfect and the very first paper in the pad was a cut apart sheet with this little card on it...Perfect! I die cut three gold glitter stars and added them to the bottom of the sentiment piece.

Another quick and easy holiday card ready to be sent out this year!

This is card number four in my quest to get at least fifteen by the end of the month, so you'll probably be seeing quite a few Christmas cards in my upcoming posts!

Head on over to Christmas Card Challenges to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. The holiday season will be here before we know it, so play along with us now and get those Christmas cards made!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment