Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Have A Holly Jolly Christmas With Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday #330

Hello, everyone! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

We have a new sketch for you today at Try Stampin' - Or Not- On Tuesday. Donna has created a fun sketch for us to work with this week, and our optional theme this week is "Portrait".



I have created another Christmas card for this sketch challenge. I used papers from Carta Bella's - Christmas Delivery - 6x6 paper pad and the sentiment is from a sticker sheet from Echo Park's - Reflections Christmas - collection. I added a couple of punched snowflakes for my shape and omitted the sentiment on the banners since my sentiment is the focal point of my card,

A quick and easy Christmas card ready to go in the mail this holiday season!

Head on over to the Try Stampin' blog to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. You have two weeks to play along and you can enter on the blog or on our Facebook page here.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment