Sunday, September 10, 2017

Christmas Card Challenges #21

Hello, scrappy friends! Happy Sunday to you! My thoughts and prayers go out to those being affected by Hurricane Irma. I hope that if you are in the path of this hurricane that you stay safe.

Christmas Card Challenges has a new challenge posted today. Our rules are pretty simple - create a Christmas/Holiday card. We always offer up an optional challenge just in case you need a little something to get you going. This week we have an inspiration photo for you:



I chose to create a Christmas card featuring a couple of cute little gingerbread cookies!

I embossed the background panel with my Swiss dot embossing folder, and then I added in papers from Doodlebug's Sugarplums collection.  I based my card off of this older sketch from Paper Craft Crew:


I have so many card sketches pinned to my Pinterest board that I really need to put forth the effort to use them whenever I can! I really like the way that this card turned out!

Head on over to Christmas Card Challenges to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. I hope to see you playing along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope that you have a fantastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment