Friday, September 1, 2017

Sketch N Scrap #136

Hello, hello! I am back again with my second post of the day! If you are looking for my Christmas Cards All Year Round reveal, please scroll down or go here.

Like I said in my last post, I cannot believe that it is September! This cooler than usual weather sure feels like it should be September.

Sketch N Scrap has a new layout sketch posted today. Lisa has created a fun two photo sketch for us to work with:


With the banner in the upper left corner, I thought a birthday layout was in order!


I used more of the "Lovely Day" collection from Dear Lizzy. I love the colors and the patterns in this collection - perfect for little girl layouts!

This is my great niece, Isla. She lives a few hours away from us, but they made the trip down to visit the first of August. She celebrated her 3rd birthday in July and since we haven't had the chance to be at one of her parties, we decided to throw her one while they were down. Of course, Ada loves it anytime she comes down because that means another "friend" for her to play with!

Be sure to check out Sketch N Scrap to see the beautiful layouts from the rest of the design team. You will have until September 30th to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

2 comments:

  1. Really wonderful take on that sketch, Lori! I love the banner and all the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable Lori! LOVE how you used this line, it is so perfect for all your girlie layouts!

    ReplyDelete