Thursday, September 7, 2017

Try Stampin' -Or Not - On Tuesday #338

Hello, everyone! Happy Thursday to you! I hope you are having a good week. Not much longer now and it will be the weekend again!

The long Labor Day weekend has really gotten me behind on my days this week! I guess that is good since I'm thinking it's Wednesday and it's really Thursday, but it's not good that I forgot to add my design team card for Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday on the right day!

Here is the sketch, courtesy of Kaylin, and this week's optional theme is "School time":



I discovered when looking for papers, stamps, etc. for a school theme that I don't have a lot of that in my stash anymore, and since this school year is well underway, adding anything to my stash that it school related will have to wait until next year. 

I did, however, make my first "fall" card of the year. The weather around here has been feeling a lot more like fall than the end of summer, so it's only fitting!

I used Echo Park's - A Perfect Autumn - for this card. Such pretty fall papers in this collection! The focal piece is from one of the ephemera packs. Now that I look back at this card, I think it would have looked really cute to wrap a little bit of jute around the top of it....I just might have to try that!

Be sure to check out the Try Stampin' blog to see the beautiful cards from the design team. Our challenges are open for two weeks and you can enter on the blog or on our Facebook page here

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment