Monday, November 13, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #238



Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my reveal for The Memory Nest, please scroll down or go here.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has a great new sketch posted today:



Since I don't have any oval dies or punches, I decided to use this banner stamp and mount it on a piece of patterned paper instead. This stamp set is from Close To My Heart's - Joyful Tidings Workshop Your Way kit - and it is my new favorite! I love the different banner outlines and the sentiments that fit inside. The striped star and the dotty star are from the set as well, and I die cut a couple of silver glitter stars to add a little sparkle to my card.

Be sure to stop by Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge on Wednesday for the full design team reveal and last week's Top 3. I hope you find some time time to play along with us. I would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love your sentiment and the little stars!

    ReplyDelete