Saturday, November 18, 2017

HIMCR #327 - 3X Designer Paper

Hello and Happy Saturday! It's the weekend before Thanksgiving here in the states and I'm sure it will be a busy one! I am really looking forward to spending lots of time with family over the next week.

We have a new challenge today at Hiding In My Craft Room! This week we are challenging you to use 3 different patterned papers on your projects. Your papers can be purchased papers or you can use homemade papers. 

Our sponsor this week is Pickled Potpourri and the giveaway is a $7 gift certificate.


We were generously given a few different digi stamps to work with and I chose the Christmas Perky Penguins set.


Isn't that little penguin just the cutest?! I colored the image with my colored pencils and I used 3 different papers from the Holly Jolly 6x6 paper pad from Pebbles. Since there was quite a bit of open space in the upper right-hand corner of my image panel, I printed the sentiment off of my computer and then used my circle die to cut it out. I think it is the perfect place for the sentiment.

Head on over to HIMCR to see the fun cards from the rest of the design team.  We hope you have some time to play along with us this week! We would love to see your take on our 3X the Designer Paper challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute penguin with a neat layout of pattern papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layers and selection of papers. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete