Monday, November 13, 2017

Make It Monday #100 at The Memory Nest!!

Hello, everyone! Good Monday morning to you! I hope that you had a good weekend! Mine was filled with catching up on some scrappy projects that I can't wait to share with you!

I'm a little sad writing up this post as The Memory Nest is taking a little break. I have so enjoyed being on the design team and creating with the sketches that Leslie provided for us. Leslie has been a pure joy to work with.

Here's a look at the 100th sketch:


 

I took these photos of Ada one day while we were waiting for Abby to get off of work. She was looking so cute standing up between the seats and I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of her. I told her to look at me, and she did, but then she looked away right as the camera snapped. So, I tried again - telling her to look at me, and again, she did, but then she looked away right at the last second. I asked her why she kept looking away and she said, "Nana, my eyes just need to look other places!" She is something else!

I have used Dear Lizzy's - Lovely Day - collection for this layout. Most of the embellishments came from Pink Fresh Studios - Dream On - ephemera pack. They were a good match to the colors in the Lovely Day line.

Head on over to The Memory Nest to check out the layouts from the rest of the design team. I hope you get a chance to play along with our last challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope that you have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and the collection just enhances those pictures of Ada :) I'm a bit sadden too about the Memory Nest taking a break on of my favorite places to use a sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aawww...adorable photos and I just LOVE your take on that sketch, Lori! Beautiful mix of patterned papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ada is adorable! Its been nice being on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete