Saturday, February 17, 2018

.HIMCR #340 - Buttons or Bows

Hello and Happy Saturday, scrappy friends! I hope that your weekend is off to a good start. Mine is off to a rainy start, but it's supposed to end sunny and warmer.

We have a new challenge today at Hiding In My Craft Room. This week we want to see buttons or bows on your project.

Our sponsor this week is The Paper Shelter and the prize is a $15 gift certificate to their store.



The Paper Shelter provided a couple of images for us to use and I chose to use Enjoy the Spring.


The image I used was pre-colored and I thought it went well with Echo Park's - Sweet Day - papers. It had been a while since I dug out my button box and I was able to find 3 little buttons that matched the papers beautifully!

Head on over to Hiding In My Craft Room to see the beautiful projects from the rest of the design team. We would love it if you played along with our buttons or bows challenge this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

1 comment: