Sunday, April 1, 2018

Scribbles Designs Ch #63 - Bunny Hop - Midway Inspiration

Hi, guys! This is my fifth post of the day. If you're looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog hop, my LTSCB reveal, or my LTCCB reveal, please scroll on down.


It is time for Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog's midway inspiration post. Our challenge this time around is "Bunny Hop". Create a project with a bunny on it - quite fitting for this Easter Sunday - although your creation does not have to have an Easter theme.



Since it is Easter Sunday, I thought it only fitting to create one more Easter card for my project. I have used #429 - Hoppy 4 from the Scribbles Designs Store. I think this little guy is super cute!


I am still working on using that Echo Park - Sunny Days Ahead - 6x6 paper pad used up! I will get there one of these days!

Be sure to stop by the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog to see the bunny cards from the rest of the design team.

We would love to see your creations, so be sure to link up over on the blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. That bunny is TOO CUTE! I like how you layered the little tabs.

    ReplyDelete